CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Kickstart Day 5

Another day, another day of combat! I know, I know... so much Combat! I'm starting to remember more tracks now.. and my stamina is back! Now, I can consider going for Body Attack soon... hahaha! Not my fault that there's so much BC... it's really the most convenient class to go to, though I will try to alternate more in the future. Thinking of either swimming or going for Zumba tomorrow. Haven't done weight training in quite a while too... only squeezed in some chest press after Yili's class on Tuesday before rushing back to cook for the hubs. Just to record, on the chest press machine, I'm currently at resistance level 7. I do about a total of 50 chest press only, and then I stop. Already I can feel my arm muscles becoming taut again. :-) But I would need to start downing protein shakes again if I want to make them big... hahaha!

Anyway, went for Body Combat, Terence's class at SH. I got some extra storytelling to do at the end of my post, so just go to the track listing first. Same as last week, he started with No Easy Way Out and Are You Gonna Go My Way? The first track after warm-up was the very fun "THUNDER!" song.. just that too bad most people don't do the arms.... aiyah, it's because of small things like that that I like Terence's classes anyway. :P Next up was Bagpipes, another oldie track that I love, and then back to the new track listing with True Believer. Hmm, True Believer is one of the newer tracks that I don't mind. :P For the recovery track, he went with Shake Ya Shimmy, which nobody shakes again... so ... blah.. Don't want to be the only one shaking my ass.

Muay Thai track - back to the new track called Blade, which I specifically told Terence I don't like.... please don't do again.. hahahaha. **demanding member** Reason is because there are too many downward elbows... sometimes feels like swimming in the air, but most importantly, makes me feel like puking. Now that my stamina is back, the puking feeling is not there anymore, but I don't want to risk it, especially when I really go all the way and elbow down in my most gaya style wtf.

Finale track is Summer Rain, another new track that I don't mind... lots of arms, but somehow (maybe because stamina is back), I don't feel the pain.... but it really made me unable to do the conditioning track after that. :P Which was Do It Again, a very old conditioning track with tripod push-up... which not really is a tripod push-up IMHO... just a Superman lift.... Ended with Silence by Alexandra Burke. I just found out the name for this song!! It's really nice, and a lot of people are calling her the new Whitney Houston. Whaddya think?

Anyway, it was an awesome BC class... and nothing beats the tired, smelly, sweaty feeling after the class... and then going for a refreshing shower. Somehow you feel much cleaner than ever. Also been saving a lot of $$ on water bill since I bathe all the time at the gym now. My toiletries at home remain unused!

Okie, now time to story you... as we all know, the parking near the TF SH branch is really havoc. What to do, it's prime area. Usually, I park illegally (like this also can admit), but today even the illegal parking was full. I decided to park behind the gym, which is the "clubs" area... and I thought I was so lucky that I had a parking right in front of this shop that appeared to be closed down. Once I had parked, two guys suddenly appeared and they hung around my car. I just asked.. er... there's parking rates to pay meh? They said yes. I was like .. huh... ok... how much? They asked me where I was going and I blurly (stupidly?) just said the gym. They replied, oh, the gym... well usually we charge people RM10 to park, since this is the pubs area... but since you are just going to the gym, you just pay whatever you feel is right lah.

WTF!! I hate it when they say that! I really feel like just paying RM1, if even that! But I am afraid that they will steal my tires if I do that. I really was in a dilemma... and ended up, I just fished out all the RM1 notes that I have, which amounted to... more than if I paid for normal parking at USJ. Is there some legal parking nearby? Sigh... damn stupid lah. I was also afraid that they will be nearby when I come out from the gym, and indeed they were... and they were talking to a guy who just parked behind my car .. talk damn long and cannot even see I'm reversing is it? Shit lah... FML... moral of the story is I need to open up my small eyes and see where got legal parking nearby already that is not filled up all the damn time!

0 comments: