CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Day 1 : To Be Below 50kg!

I weighed myself today. I am 51.5kg. Technically, it seems like there's not much left to go to be under 50kg (49.9kg is under 50kg, no?). But I've been stagnating here for so long that it seems like it's beyond my capabilities to go lower...

Yeah right, that's what this blog is for! I'm going to diligently follow my progress for the next 1.5 months to ensure I don't lose to that "I need to lose 30kg" Babiben! Muwhahaha! XD

Yesterday I went for Body Combat with JY, then did some leg toning exercises, namely :
~leg extension (25 x 3)
~leg curl (25 x 3)
~calve extension (25 x 3)
~abductor (both) (25x3)
All at 15lb! Poor me!

Today, I've been having horrible stomachaches, so I couldn't go for Body Pump, the day that I was SUPER EARLY at the gym (miraculously - no jam!) and ended up just running for 25 minutes. Again, reached 9.2kph, but that's my limit. Then cycled for about 8 minutes before stomach started acting up again...

MOst girls I know LOVE to go to the toilet multiple times a day to do their business because apparently you feel less bloated after "downloading" everything. Ya, but it makes you feel super weak too. I could cry because inside I know I can go on for Body Jam, but I just felt so "lembik". =(

Anyway, I'm thinking of buying a microwavable container so that I can bring my own lunch to the office. Healthier options, of course. I suspect the "food poisoning" is thanks to the cafeteria. It can't be the copious amounts of green tea that I'm ingesting right? It's supposed to increase my metabolic rate, not my bowel movement. =((

Breakfast ~ oats with low-fat milk, coffee with low-fat milk
Lunch ~ sausages & fishballs (Steamed), kangkung, 1/2 plate mee goreng (argh! but I love the cafeteria's mee goreng. nyumms)
Dinner ~ steamed chicken with salted fish, HUGE portion of kailan in oyster sauce, tomato & steamed fish.

Wah.. sounds damn healthy. I'm on the right track! :D

0 comments: