CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 25, 2007

Day 3

I am still recovering from my food poisoning-fever-migraine bouts, but today I thought, "Enough of sleeping away my migraine! Let me try to exercise it away!" I have to admit I was worried that I was gaining weight again because after continuously purging my food out, now I am unable to purge at all, if you get what I mean. :$ Poor me.

For my migraine, it seems like I feel much better after eating a lot. Like last night, it was "cured" after eating some sinful char kuey teow and an entire portuguese grilled pari (very worth the RM10). Why am I blogging about food?!?! Yes, the diet is spoiled, but only temporarily. I mean, you can't expect a sick girl to continue dieting right.

I digressed. Other reasons for insisiting on working out today was :

~ am currently on leave and if I spent the day just bumming around I would feel it is horribly wasted
~ my 1 week pass for True Fitness is unused!!! XD

So yes, I went to True Fitness. And I must've looked like such a noob because everyone looked at me like a weirdo as I tramped up and down searching for Studio 1 and Studio 2. :P Yes, my first warm up was walking up and down 3 flight of stairs repeatedly.

I grabbed my headphones and thought of jogging first... turns out there's no where to plug my headphones to... !!!! Was starting to not like my new gym so much after all... but then...

Body Jam with Jason was so cool! Awesome, nice, wonderful, fun .... so many fun tracks! Seriously, it's like ```all``` the tracks he did was from my 'favourite tracks' list. He did the Gadjo (So many times) + T Mousse (Horny) performance tracks, the Bollyjam track, Sexy (forgot who sang the song), Marc Anthony (I need to know)... and for cool down we had I don't feel like Dancing by Scissor Sisters. I liked how he asked the entire class to form a line for this part (so it really looks like 'line dancing, haha') and the studio could actually accomodate it. Muwahhaha! And everyone there was so nice. =)

Felt so happy and upbeat after his class, and first time I sweat *that* much for a Jam class. Went for Body Step after that but walked out after 30 minutes. *paiseh*paiseh* But anyways, I thought it was a huge improvement considering that I used to go for only one class and I always felt like... ~meh~ after a class. This is like, getting my gym mojo back... feel so incredible now wey!! Yeah, and after that I ~really~ didn't have a migraine anymore!

Can't wait to go back tomorrow! Toodles!

P.S : I've been a bad, bad girl diet-wise, but my weight has stagnated. It's ok considering that I'm constipated and still recovering from illness right? Heh! Good excuse! I had a McValue Filet o Fish today. That's how bad I've veered from the path of under-50-kg. :D

0 comments: