CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day 7

Couldn't break the spree, could I? FIFTH DAY IN A ROW! This time I went back to FF Consplant because I went shopping for a colleague's gift at Subang Parade. The idea of driving back towards Taipan at 7-8pm (tonnes of USJ-ians headed home on the Federal Highway) just killed me. Made more sense to pop by the old gym right?

I forgot to mention that Jacky is yet another 'new' instructor whose classes I really like. I really don't know if he has been teaching for a long time or not, when I say 'new' I mean new to Consplant, ok? Anyway, any instructor who gives good cues, is enthusiastic and not TOO serious is great in my books. Of course, cannot compare to the 'old favourites' who aside from teaching, always have their own 'special moves' that make the choreography look that much better. *shining eyes*

Anyway, he started the Body Step class with the boards in a vertical position. Scared me man... I thought I entered a Step class or Advance Step class. ^^ So for all the tracks UNTIL recovery I felt like I had *NEVER* done before because I honestly never went for a Step class where the board started out in a vertical position. After that, he reverted to some of the newer releases that I'm more familiar with like, Shake Your Shimmy, Do We Rock (I dunno why, I HATE this song when I hear it on my iPOD, but I LOVE the choreo for Body Step!) and the "Do The Cha Cha" song (the speed step track.... love it! So nice if everyone really cha chas along).

Another Super Sweat Session. ^^ BTW, I called up the consultant at TF and told them I wanted to activate my membership in June 07 instead of July 07 after all. Can't help it, I really like that place now. I hope it's not just sin see hang (hakka saying which basically means you just like something because its new... direct translation means 'new toilet', lol).

0 comments: