CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Day 8

Finally ~~~ my period came. :p But I think there's a difference in the weighing scale between FF and TF. TF's one makes me heavier by about 0.6kg. Ok la, just a small amount. But it feels so strange to see myself further away from my goal. Please don't think I'm making a big fuss over it... or that I'm deluding myself. I always thought FF's scale weighs heavy because when I was in CF, I was UNDER 50kg already although FF said I wasn't. Sigh. I also don't know la. Follow whatever gym you're in, I guess.

Anyway, since today was the 1st day of my period, I decided to go slow. Ran up to 9.2kph on the threadmill because I was late for Wave class. Not my fault... decided to change the start date to June 07 instead of July 07 and didn't expect it to take so long. And then my membership card also isn't ready as they only thought they needed to prepare it at June end. Can't blame them la. I just hope that the period of time of me showing my IC to the front desk doesn't last that long. Can't be fun for front desk people to keep keying in my IC to see the "updated profile". =\

I made a mistake designing my threadmill run playlist (I have 3). The 1st one is okay, as I blogged about it before. The second one had a couple of rather, un-pumped up songs. Or songs that I thought was pumped up but not that good to run to. Like the Jay-Z / Linkin Park "Dirt Off Your Shoulders" remix. I thought it was good to run to, but it's so not. -__-" For me, the songs that are nice to run to are usually really feng tao / punk rock songs. Today's good run songs were Good Charlotte's The River, Frank Ferdinand's Take Me Out and House of Pain's Jump Around. :)

After that, I decided to go for Line Dancing. What a mistake! Apparently at the end of the month, the instructor will dedicate the class to all the experienced members by having a "review" of all the dances she has taught them throughout the month. So basically there were like 5 unfortunate n00bs like me, and everyone else could do the steps after 1 set of repetition. O_o Oooh.... I'm damn intimidated, but I really like the choreography. Especially for Sexy/Back. The songs for Line Dancing are also really nice to listen to. ^_^ But I'm SOOOO bad at it and it seems like everyone is super duper advanced... *paiseh*paiseh* I keep wondering, why do I find this so difficult and Body Jam so much easier? (Gotta state here that even Jam has a few technical steps that I stumble happily about in too, but I'm 100x more lost in LD than Jam) I think it is just because of ONE item, which is that Body Jam has a lot more repetitions of the steps, and it builds up slowly in the song (like the 'performance'). And you ALWAYS get the easy option first before you get the more complicated moves towards the end. LD is TOTALLY not like that. Straight away you get 3 - 5 8 counts and then you keep doing the steps and rotating round and round (another confusing factor). Wahrao.

But I am DETERMINED to go for more Line Dancing class. The soundtrack is just damn nice! :D And at least I learnt a few new steps today... like "weave". :P

0 comments: