CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Day 4

Ok, this time I *reallllllly* did veer away from my diet, but that's because I had to go out with some friends, and I *did* try to make "the healthier choice". You can see pictures of the food on my main blog Completely Random ... catch it while it lasts. I'll update the link when I archive the entry.

Yes, about healthier choices. Like for breakfast, I could've been a bum and eaten fast food again, but instead, I had lai mian and shanghai wantan at C-Jade Express. Healthy right! With a nice cuppa tea. I don't usually drink tea in the office, but I love it at coffee shops and mamak stores. ^^ For lunch, we had Japanese, so once again, no fast food! I had a huge hot pot of cabbage, carrots, pork stomach (?!!?!), tofu and mushrooms. Although it was a big pot, it wasn't filling at all, because there wasn't any rice or noodles.

After that was the whole "ice-cream appreciation weekend", so the 3 of us shared a pint of Haagan-Daz brandied black cherry and orange sherbet. Believe me, if you want to indulge, you might as well go all the way and get the most rich, most expensive, most creamy ice-cream available. =D At least make your sin worthwhile. :P

Feeling guilty, I left the loving couple I was with to their own devices, and ended up going for Body Attack at True Fitness (my new gym!). The class was taught by Barney, and like his Body Step classes, he gives excellent cues, so I wasn't that lost despite this being just my 2nd class. The only thing I really have difficulty doing is the "skiing" movement, because it's REALLY odd. Dunno where the arms and legs are flying also la.

Because I had left my brother at Starbucks, I had to leave after just one class. I'm not sure if I could've done Body Step after that either. Hehe.

For dinner, it was sin sin sin all over again. Again, I chose the "healthier" option, which was the garlic prawn spagghetti (no cream, no cheese), but I have to admit that I sampled my brother's baked pasta as well!

Can't wait til end of July comes and go. Then I will definitely indulge in Pizza Uno to my heart's content!!

0 comments: