CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Day 5

I had a bit of a headachey feeling the entire day, but I still went for Body Step with Ronald. After that... cured again! Wtf. It's like my headaches and such can always be cured with exercise. In chinese, it's like saying it's super "leng" right?

Body Step class was ok la, so-so. Not to say that the instructor is no good, just that I'm running out of praises already for this place. I really enjoyed the class though because the 3 people nearest to me were pretty good at Body Step. Don't you just love it when a group of you are all pretty good, so when you look in the mirror, everyone is damn sync? Love it~!

I only had wantan mee at Asia Cafe with a watermelon juice for brunch before going to the gym. I only went for one class cos had a lot of other stuff to deal with that day. As at time of writing, still not finish dealing with it yet. ^^

For dinner (couldn't tahan because only ate wantan mee the whole day), I ate INSTANT NOODLES. Muwhahaha. Somehow I feel less guilty if I eat instant noodles than if I eat rice. O_o

0 comments: