CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Day 130

Oh holy mama... I'm a big bouncing ball of FAT!! How did 3 years of gym shoot to hell in 2 months?? WHY !! WHY!!! The temptation to sign up for personal training is biting at me again. However, I will give myself ONE MONTH to become the full-of-stamina Leech that I know I am. Sigh... so disappointing! And I hate the fact that I missed all the latest releases. Like "You can't stop the beat" is such a nice song in Hairspray ja?? I wanna know how the choreo in BC is for that ja???

Story today :
Went for just HALF of a Body Combat class because I was too busy waxing lyrical about my misery in Cambodia (I kid, I kid.. I am such a GREAT storyteller because everyone was laughing at my stories about how I psycho-ed the vendors). Anyway, once I went in, I saw that I had missed the super nice "Calling from Tokyo" (I like the song, don't really remember the chorey). I went in right at Jigga Jigga, omg! Like, first song also have to do jump kick and all already. Was half dead after that and could feel pains shooting around my body. @_@ But noooo.. did they let up after that??? The next was the circle track / face off track... arrrgghh... got jumping and all that some more. *dies* Then there was recovery (thank God!!) but then it was MUAY THAI!! ARGHGHHHHGGHH.

Somehow when they started playing the last cardio track, I became quite semangat. Probably because it was a familiar song. Forgot the name, I'll have to refer back to imeem to get the name...

Sound of the Underground for Conditioning, and May It Be for cool down. I hate the cool down la... and I stood way on the right hand side of the class... so cannot see anything being done. I am relegated to super n00b level and I HATES IT.

Just to burn off the extra fats that is the burden on mind, I went on the Cardio Wave machine for 15 minutes. Glad to say that I didn't faint / feel like fainting, so I guess perhaps 10% of my stamina level is still there!

Haiyoh, pls keep up the gymming spirit Leech!! How else to get super hot bod.. wtf wtf. T___T

0 comments: