CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 138

I'm so lazy nowadays. Lazy to go to Taipan and look for free parking space, lazy to go for one hour classes when it's so much easier to go home and veg in front of the PC. I keep telling myself not to go for classes because I lack sleep and doing a class half-heartedly and looking at the clock, willing time to go faster is a far cry from enjoying the class and wishing it'll never end.

I only went today because my boss asked :
"Leech, still not going home yet?"
Me : "Er... no." (Sounds hardworking, but I was watching a BB match live which was quite a nailbiter!)
Boss : "No gym?"
Leech : "Lazy to go nowadays la boss!"
Boss : "You must've lost weight recently, that's why you don't want to go!"
Leech : "Actually, I didn't lose any weight..." *is guilt-tripped* *starts packing up bags*

Anyway, I really have to lose as much weight as possible cos I'm going to 3 weddings within the next 4 weeks... and one of them hasn't seen me in about 3.5 years. I don't want the first words out of his mouth to be, "Leech, you have gained weight again!" T___T And I'mma be pigging out in Penang this coming weekend, so I have to negate the pigging out by losing more weight first, hahaha. Craziness.

Well, I just went on Cardio Wave machine for 20 minutes, did all 4 positions (as indicate on the machine). Went up to level 8 already, and didn't feel much stress / pain. Too macho already. I'll try to go up to level 10 and maybe for 30 minutes next time. *brave face*

0 comments: