CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 136

Teman-ed Pauline to Body Combat with Adrian in Jaya 33. She said that she kinda lost motivation to go to the gym ever since she switched from FF to TF and I'm like "NoooOOoooo..." The whole plan was that once she switched, then LT & husband, Pauline and myself can gym together, syioknya. Never really had any gym kaki, so the idea was pretty appealing la.

That's why I insisted she go for Adrian's class that morning. As luck would have it, I woke up 30 minutes before the class starts, then rush like a madwoman to Jaya 33. :P Luckily I was EARLY! The magic (and scariness) of my driving! :D

Adrian's class was pretty good... as usual, mix of the latest release and stuff from BC 33. He did the Here I Come track again... omg, again couldn't lift my leg properly. Think that I am doing something wrong la. Cos for the right side, it's always A-OK. When it comes to the left leg, cannot tahan AT ALL. T___T One-sided work out for me. :P

After that, was aching all over from over-exerting self on Friday, so I went back. Aiyoh, I'm psychotic la. I felt soooo bad for missing Body Attack and Dance Mania that I crept around the gym stealthily. As if takut to bump into any instructors who might catch me cutting class wtf. Bodoh!

0 comments: