CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Day 133

Do- do you got a first aid kit handy?

I went for 3 back-to-back classes on Saturday. Am I right to say that the stamina-filled Leech is BACK IN THE GAME or what!! :D :D :D

Started with 45 minutes of Body Combat with Delon. =) *happy*
Then 1 hour of Body Attack with Jason that I was initially not sure whether I ought to attend or not. On one hand, I need the exercise. On the other, I was already quite whacked from BC. Anyway, I went for it and I'M SO GLAD I DID! I LOVE BODY ATTACK! It was a GREATTTTT workout and I really pushed myself to the max! :) Thumbs up to Jason for making it an enjoyable class!

And finally... the class I miss the most wtf --- Dance Mania with Danny H. Ooh, got miss your loyal student or not wtf. -__- We did samba, which was really, really fun... love all the chorey... and there's more "loyal members" in the class now. =) I think classes on Saturday are going to be much much more fun after this!

0 comments: