CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Day 135

Wow, I'm so impressed with myself *praising self to high heavens*... my stamina is back... for sure! :P

First:
Body Jam with Jason. His class is also super packed... and I was unfortunate to be surrounded by n00bs at the back... totally don't know how to dance and don't know how to "zhao wai". Cannot dance freely, cannot really go all out also. :( But I'm still really happy because I got to do the performance track from the new release! High impact aerobics, but simple movement. Ok la, not one of my favorites. :P We also did the Safri Duo song again... damn I love it! Can really sweat a lot there. Jason really did a lot of high impact tracks today. Kononnya he ate a lot and wants to shake it all out or something. Oh yeah, and we had Scandalous too. Who doesn't like Scandalous!!

Second:
No choice but to spend the next hour doing weight-training. I know la.. people say that after weight training you cannot go for cardio again. But due to weird schedulling, I'm forced to do it now or never. Started the weight training with 15 minutes on the Cardio Wave machine. Damn I love this machine! I can really feel all the fats in the thighs being shaken out wtf. And toning the butt as well (when you lean forward, almost 90 degrees). Anyway, it's my favorite machine of the moment (beats the strider). I feel like doing 15-20 minutes on Cardio Wave ~every day~!!!

Weight training -
a) Adductor (25kg, 20kg, 15kg)
b) Abductor (25kg, 20kg, 15kg)
c) Chest press --- omg, so malu! I thought I was setting the weights at 15kg, but I didn't see that someone had put an extra 5kg weight on top! So I was pressing 20kg and wondering how come I'm suddenly so pathetic? I could only push once... then tahan for 10 seconds... push once ... tahan 15 seconds, etc etc. When I realised my mistake, I could only stare at the weights and feel like killing myself. Thanks to the "strain" of working at 20kg, later even at 10kg I was feeling miserable. Hahaha, and then Su-Yee saw me suffering. T____T
d) Low back row (something like 26kg, 24kg, 21kg).. I don't think I can do this in the future. It leaves my lower back feeling really painful!
e) MTS High Row (for the back) - 15kg, 12.5kg, 10kg... ok la. But didn't work my back that much. More on the biceps!
f) Calve extensions (50lb, 45lb, 40lb) - my calves which used to be so muscular now look purely FAT. Oh how I have degenerated.
g) Abdominal Crunch (50lb, 40lb, 30lb) - gone were the days when I can do 100. Now I did about 50 only.
h) Bicep curls, shoulder extensions (front & side) - I WAS SO ANGRY OK! Some guys took over the bicep & tricep machines and they weren't even working out! They were just sitting there watching FOOTBALL. @#$@#$@# So I used the free weights in the women workout area --- 3kg only la. Not much impact, but the next choice was 8kg which is just too much... !!
i) Another 5 minutes on the new Stepmaster before Body Combat starts... it's a pretty cool machine. Can tone the thighs and butt!! Maybe I'll try this for a longer period another day!

Lastly but not least:
Body Combat!! Heh heh heh. This is only my third class since I came back... I'm an embarassment! I thought Adrian will take-it-easy since there were so many n00bs in the class... yeah right! All the songs so high-energy and wtf...we did the evasive sidekick track. Until now I'm not sure of the chorey! But damn cool la, we had Behind the Cow (the track that always makes me geleng kepala because Scooter is soooo random), Girlfriend, The Roof is On Fire (hah! Who says Adrian doesn't do old tracks ah!), U R My Phantasy (whoever gave this special request, I thank yer!), Here I Come (damn difficult!! my leg cannot move at all also! Cos doing the lower back extension, it works your glutes already, and the abductor (or adductor, can't remember) also works your glutes. This was like, yet another glute workout?!?! My butt also like just wanna curl up and die la.

Anyway, cool class!! Makes me love Body Combat again. Now very hyped up to go for Saturday's class in Jaya 33 (usually taught by Delon, Pauline told me Adrian is replacing, kekeke if I go for it it's like stalking wtf).

2 comments:

Su-Yee said...

hi leech! haha..... you were mumbling at yourself wow doing chest press....like cursing the machiene!

u can surely do cardio after weights training. infact it is good! but remeber to finish by stretching.

Leech The Leceh said...

Hahhaa, hi Su Yee. Wasn't cursing the machine, was cursing myself for being blur enough to not check the weights properly before starting. :(

Seriously??? Haih, I know I shouldn't have listened to my friend la. He always said that if I do cardio after weight training it will "override" all the muscle toning. ??? Now I know! :P Thanks!!