CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 26, 2008

Day 137

I am so extremely, superbly, proud of myself! I really feel like my stamina level is back to normal! All hail Leech! Wonderwoman indeed! :D *kononlah*

Teman-ed Pauline again to Taipan... although she has a passport membership she rarely comes here, and she insist on coming to Taipan on Monday for ... *drumroll* Terence's Body Combat class lor. Why so "mm pei meen" to the other BC instructors in Jaya 33?? :P She said that Jaya 33 BC not so much "noise"... sememangnya budak yang suka menjerit. :) Why am I speaking so much BM nowadays? Kerana budak baru di dalam team kami di opis budak Melayu. Jadi, saya pun mula campur BM ke dalam conversation harian saya. Sah bahasa pasar!!

Anyways.

Started with Body Jam in ***'s class. Mm... nice song selection... but I think that *** is new in teaching... so er.. no comments. No doubt he is a fabulous dancer, just that... mmm.. maybe can help teach us to become as fabulous as him also? Otherwise we're all lost?? Hmm.. okie. End-of-story. We had some nice stuff la, like Chelo's Cha Cha, Gasolina, Chaka Khan (damn nice, esp with the finger wagging stuff) , Good Luck (long time didn't do!)... left early to "pa wai" for BC (as usual).

Body Combat with Terence was really fun! He had this dude James to shadow him... oh wait, he was doing his clearance which is different. I think this dude James will make a good instructor... he can speak well... er... and he looks macho... and ... his cueing is good... and he makes corny jokes to make the class laugh. Sorry, at the moment cannot remember what corny stuff was said... I just know that I remembered at that point, "eh I must blog that this dude says corny stuff."

Maybe I'm biased, cuz he did 5 tracks from the new release and zomg, I like the new release veryyyyy much!! :) :) :) :) :) :) So regret going to Cambodia and being unable to do the tracks for 1 month!! That's how much I like it, usually I get sick after doing the stuff for a while, but now I wanna go and find out which instructor likes doing new releases and then stalk them all over Sri Hartamas / Pavilion / Jaya 33 / Taipan. Muwah-haha-hahaha-hahaha!!!

The 5 tracks are :
01a Amazed (Pascal mix) – Dancing DJs feat.Croline Griffin
01b The Hives – Tick Tick Boom
02 The United Vibe – Scooter
03 Piece of Heaven – Wave
04 Jump – Group X
05 You Can’t stop The Beat – Nikki Blonsky
(This is so stolen from the Fitness-Fever forum... :P )

For 01a & 01b (warm up track), I don't really remember much about it. Tick Tick Boom was alright, only because of the synchronisation between the kicks and the beats. Favorite warm-up track is still Stuck on You .T___T

02 is also erm... ok. I think this is the track which has the crazy amount of round house kicks? And then despite not being able to do the kick-and-rest (repeat ad infinitum), Terence thinks it's a good idea for us to challenge ourselves and kick-do-not-rest-just-fold-thy-leg-back-in-kick. T_____T Anyway, it's SCOOTER ok, so I always support Scooter tracks. :P

03 is damn nice!!! I really like the music, and I like the choreography - simple but energetic and easy to work up a sweat! Adrian did it on Friday and Saturday, so this isn't really the first time I'm doing this track. Heh heh heh. I like it!! :) :)

04 is reallllllly cute. And I like the lyrics of this song (oldie! It's a remake of Van Halen, duh. I like Van Halen since I was a kid in the 80s wey!). The whole step-kick-jump back twice - set up again chorey is so cute la. Haih... I love Van Halen I bought their cassette !!! :D :D :D

05 is the best ever, I think I like it as much as Power of Love! I'm sememangnya a fan of Hairspray, so I really like this song. And the choreography is so fun and why isn't everyone as semangat in doing the switch-punch thing. I think they should stamp harder then only got impact wtf.

After that, Terence took over the class. T___T No more new releases for me to try. T___T Anyway, he didn't do old tracks also (boycott). There was Behind the Cow (again, Adrian did it on Friday & Sat also... sigh, I think I can sing the whole song already. Even with the whole, "Alright crew... Introducing... Mr Fatman Scoop... Scooter what's up what's up what's up!!!!") I know la, I should be learning the choreography, not learning the song lyrics, but you know, you can really er.. perform better when you listen to the lyrics. That's what I don't understand, or maybe I'm the weird one here... I know you're supposed to have a "game face" when you're doing BC... like hello, you're supposed to be fighting someone?? But how can people look all sick sad serious when they hear all these kinda lyrics?? Or hear a niceeee song that brings them back in time or makes them feel like dancing yeahhhhh?? Anyway, Pauline doesn't understand why I am smiling all the time in BC, so maybe I am the weird one! I'm only serious / grumpy when :
a. I'm out of breathe / tired already
b. The song is boringzzzzzz
c. The instructor forgets the steps and the weird chorey makes me angsty. (WTF. Anyway this doesn't happen often la.)

Ok, enough about lyrics, I'm rambling.

For Muay Thai, we had Super Trooper??? I don't know, that's what Terence said. Anyway I kinda like this track for all the descending elbows and ascending elbows and elbow to the left elbow to the right and what not. Song wise.. meh.

Conditioning... some weird tribal song... tak tau.
Because we Believe for cool down. Before we started this, Pauline said, "This is my favorite cool down". Eh, I thought it was Breathe Easy? :P :P

Anyways.. after class Terence said that I should work on my upper cut. Honestly, I think my upper cut is very macho already, but he said that I should loosen up my shoulders, then it can work the entire body, not so stiff. Haih, I am afraid I'll end up looking like I'm dancing, but of coz I must listen to the boss. Just don't laugh when I try it out in the next class! :O

Haha, and Adrian & Terence are both obsessed with doing stuff that tones up the butt. Adrian describes it as "Do until the butt like cement" (ROFL) and Terence er... I'm going to ad lib here, said, "Do until you slap one time, it shake 3 times only then will stop." SO DESCRIPTIVE. O_O"

Supa long entry.... going off to watch The L Word now. Thinspiration!

0 comments: