CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 131

I'm semi proud of myself because tonight... I gymmed for 1.5 hours! :D I'm slowly trying to bring back my stamina, which is in "atrocious" shape right now. Imagine my shock on Monday when my heart rate went up to 178 on the Cardio Wave...!! Totally out of breath and that was only after 5 minutes. I used to be steady at 160+, and I could go on for 25 minutes! Sigh.. those were the days (wtf, just 2 months ago only).

Tried to ease myself back into the cardio-happy person I used to be ... started with the Strider for a glorious 35 minutes! I tried the "fat burn" workout, but it was insane!! Ended up to manual adjustment... at level 7. Which is not bad... the fat burn workout starts you out at level 9. Please note that even in my "glorious days" I stagnated at level 5 because I didn't want to bulk up my calves. Now I reckon that muscular calves are anyhow better than fat calves. Poor me!! So many people calling me fat! Sigh!! Is it so obvious... tiu...

After that, I was dithering over whether I should go for Body Jam or not... ended up saying "what the heck, I just won't blog for today" and joined Jeremy's class. For a 9-10pm class, it was so packed! Was quite surprised and honestly scared of public humiliation if he did the new releases... thank God they have reverted back to the old stuff! We had Goleo & Fatman Scoop's Dance for warm-up, going in to a latin track which was from very very long ago (don't know the name). After that was another latin track in the form of Don't You Worry Bout A Thing / Let's Get Loud. At this point I was super enjoying myself... hehe! Cool down was one of the newer releases.. honestly forgot. Performance track was Please Don't Stop the Music which was awesome! Fuuh, was pushing myself to the limits at this point, but I could actually feel myself shrinking...! (Buat drama). Ended with Beautiful Liar. :)

All in all, a superb, great, wonderful class! Hehehe! Too bad not enough shouting, especially during the first latin track... haih. My friend who recently joined TF also said that TF people have not learned "the joys of shouting".. hahaha. C'mon Tee Eff!!

Weighed myself and was pleased to find that I'm 1kg less from 5 days dieting and 2 days working out (shit, sounds sooo lazy).
I am now 4kg away from my "weight before I went to Cambodia", and 6kg away from my "utmost desirable weight to have". :( :(

If you know me, I think you can guess how much I weigh now lor, tiu.

0 comments: