CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 1, 2007

Day 9

Whoa. I think I just love True Fitness that little bit more. On 30th May, I changed my start date of my membership from July 2007 to June 2007. Of course, my membership card was not ready because they thought I would only be coming in a month later. I was really worried that they wouldn't have updated my profile quick enough (after I requested, it wasn't an instant database update, they just submitted a request for change for me), and then when June comes around, I'd still have no card, and my profile still reading July 2007 would mean they won't let me enter. Long story short, today I went there with very low hopes of my profile being updated (I am so used to nonsensical dilly-dallying) and I'd have to meet their operations manager again and this time ask him to give me a copy of the request for change form or something so that I can actually gym.

But guess what? Not only was my profile updated, my card was ready! Super efficient man!! So today I super-worked-out.

I :
~ ran for 25 minutes on the threadmill up to 9.3 kph. Yes, up 0.1kph! And the narcissist in me loves running facing the mirror so I can see how hot I look when I'm sweating. *koff*
~ went for Body Jam with Farah (another one who I knew from FF..!!). The class was ok, not too difficult. The most tough track would be the Yeah hip-hop track, because of the kick-swerve-jump-kick move which can be tricky when you're going damn quickly. ^^ Otherwise I was super happy with the song selection, which includes the performance track for The Trouble With Me / I Like The Way You Move / Flashdance (???), etc. Simple, but fun tracks.
~ went for Body Step after that with Roland (I think it's Roland). Another good class with good cues, nice track selection (Dance Dance is now my fave party track, Walking on Sunshine - confusing but nice if/when you get it right!, Pour Some Sugar On Me - who can dislike Def Leppard!, Do Something, etc etc).

Thought of going for Body Combat after that, but my toes were hurting like hell. Wonder why! -__-"

0 comments: