CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 9, 2007

Day 28

Went for Personal Training session #2 with the Trainer. Hmm... I think I'm probably the most easygoing person he has ever trained because I'm soooooooooo obedient and accomodating. *smug* He asked to run on the crosstrainer when he wasn't there and I just went right ahead. Anyway, what's the point of having the trainer there when I'm just running right? Well, anyway now I've discovered the loveliness of the crosstrainer... like, I'm seriously good at it ok. I can easily swap between the threadmill and the crosstrainer now. I used to be pretty scared of the crosstrainer, so don't mind me while I rave about how good I am at it now. (actually, I sweat like mad and feel like dying... but...!!! I can finish the set. :p)

Today we worked more on the upper body compared to last week. The only lower body exercises we did was the leg extension and leg curls, which as usual, he is surprised that I used to work out at 25kg! Now the trainer just sets me at 7.5kg which to me is soooooooo easy (I'm not boasting, you should see my thighS!), and got mildly reproached for over-exercising my legs, and then complaining that they are too muscular.

For upper body... *dies* Memang I'm sooooo weak. We worked on the tricep extensions, the abdominals (I'm pretty good at this one too), the back, the deltoids and the shoulders (again, the weakest point).

Sigh... personal training is quite nice, too bad it's so expensive. My boyfriend is against it too, saying I don't need to work out MORE than what I'm doing now. But that's just what he SAYS because he's afraid I'm going to ask him to help pay it for me. >=p Some girls have their bf pay for their monthly gym fees, what does mine do? NOTHING.

But it's ok la... cannot depend on a guy for everything. Besides, he's in US, how is he going to pay for my monthly anything?

0 comments: