CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Day 27

Rushed like mad to the gym on Sunday, but because it was RAINING, everyone drove 50% slower, as per usual. So I ended up 10 minutes late for Body Step and too shy to go in (it's an instructor I'm not familiar with also.. what if he HUMILIATES me in front of everyone!!). Anyway, the class looked kind of full.

So I just ran... but didn't have much motivation to run anyway, body aching from not enough sleep and rest. Only ran up to about 7.8kph, then walked the rest of the way. Also, MTV was showing some real boring stuff, nothing good to run to. This is what I get for not preparing my ipod running list fast enough. Ya, imagine running to MTV Cribs and MTV Pimp my Ride. WHAT IS THERE TO RUN TO!

Again, left after that instead of going for yoga because... *excuse of the month* have to go home and work on annual dinner costume! :D

0 comments: