CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 27, 2007

Day 34

Managed to go for Body Combat (Jack's class) after an extremely long hiatus of non-gymming. Jack's class was pretty fun and we had a few old tracks, which was good. Can't remember them now as I'm blogging pretty late, but I definitely remember doing YMCA and Bagpipes. His class was so intense that he ended up scaring away one newbie. :P After that, I had to go for my personal training with T... erm, don't remember much of what we worked on except for the TRICEPS PULLOVER which was freaking insane! The lightest amount you can put is 9kg or NOTHING... and even though it was NOTHING it was damn difficult. Trainer kept laughing and saying that it's because I have totally NO muscles at all for my triceps, malu or what. Hahaha. Anyway... whatever la... I will just do the (easier) triceps extension until I feel that I can handle the darn pullover. Gah! I hate not having a car and being unable to just drive to the gym after work. :(

0 comments: