CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 30

Training with T again. I haven't gone to the gym in what seems like ages, because always had something on at night.
Thursday - promotion lunch with teammates + dad's birthday
Friday - promotion lunch with office colleagues @ night
Saturday - meet up with Kim + Tony Romas omg humongous portions (reach home at 8pm only)
Sunday - Jogoya lunch with colleagues in the afternoon, but because of all the previous day eating, really got no energy to go work out in the evening. XD

We started the training off with 10 minutes on the crosstrainer. I think T loves it, or maybe likes to see me suffering on it. But this time I was much better. Once I got on the crosstrainer, you can't even guess that I haven't been working out for 4 days. It was so natural for me. =p Then we did the toning exercises. Still two sets, but now increased to 15 reps instead of 12.

Worked on the leg press.
Worked on the glutes (next to leg press machine).
Worked on the chest press.
Worked on the back.
Did push ups for the biceps.

Hmm.
Doesn't look like a lot after all. He informed me that the next PT, we will do another weigh-in to see how much we have improved. Confessed to him the 4 day pigging out and he sat me at the stationery bike for 20 minutes. T_T It was so boring, and I told him the bicycle levels were a bit crap. You don't even feel any resistance til level 10. He said if I insist on doing things at "full resistance" level, then I must not complain when my legs get bigger. T_T

After that, went home because I had LAUNDRY to do. Gah. Pyjama Jam is this week! Heh!

0 comments: