CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Day 32

Okay, I'm back at the gym. Please don't blame me for being a lazy arse or whatsoever. You have no idea of the HELL I have been going through since my last day at the gym (Pyjama Jam). The next day, I remember I was so gung-ho about gymming, I felt like my gym mojo was back for good. I can still remember, I packed so many extra t-shirts cos I planned to go for SOOOooooOoo many group-x classes. You know what happened in the end?

I got into a freakin' car crash. Super saiyan serious one, I'm not lying. 5 car pile-up, I was car #3. Luckily I am not compounded, so my NCD won't be affected. But it's been about a week and now only we are submitting the insurance claims form. Sigh.. the slowness that is getting your insurance claims. You know how much the workshop estimated the repairs for? Rm10,000. That is like, 33% of what my car was worth originally and about 48% of what it is actually ensured for now. :\

Ya, so I have no car for about A MONTH.. can die. I have been super stressed just figuring out HOW to get to work daily, thank God got many nice colleagues who stay near my house. Of course, it's too much to ask them to drop me off in the gym. ~_~ And besides, I don't really know when they go back (cos they might be busy, then I have to wait for them, or vice versa). So now, I have to go back home, and then brave traffic again to drive back to the gym. Super sienz! For a while I was too scared to drive, had neck pain & back pain from the accident and too lazy to gym also (plus I got my period la.. crankiness). But today I finally dragged my ass up and drove my dad's Proton Wira to work (I can only drive it to gym and not to work becuz my dad and mom are BOTH still working... I think they plan to work til they are 60, lol).

The main reason why I'm so semangat today is because I had PT. ;P This time I decided to save time before T teaches me, so I did my warm up by myself. Ran for 20 minutes, but timed myself to see if this time I could reach 2.4km in 15 minutes. I couldn't. This time I reached 2.2km. ~_~ Well, got a 100m improvement, and now I know I can run til 9.5kph for a long while. ^^ However, was supremely dizzy after that.

When I tried to go for PT, found out that Mr T was on MC... poor thing. I could've done the good thing and gone for more exercises, but to be honest I'm really lack~of~sleep because I have to wake up earlier each day to tumpang my colleague's car. Sigh...

It's true... you don't know what you've got til it's gone. In this case, it's my beloved car and the flexibility of going to gym after work.

People who still have all that... cherish it!! Go to the gym everyday!!!!!!!

0 comments: