CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Day 26

Saturday, was filled with lots of motivation to do many many classes, but nowadays my sleep schedule is so screwed up that I only ended up going for one class, which was Body Attack with Barney. He introduced a new shadow - Jason Y who will be a full-fledge instructor soon, not just shadowing people. He's pretty good... and good looking, hehehe, sure will be a popular instructor. :D

Body Attack was alright, felt like dying, but that's usual. In fact, after the first half of the class, a few newcomers got "scared away" and walked out of the class. Whoa.. this is how hardcore Body Attack is! But seriously, if you pace yourself, and if you naturally have a high stamina, there's no reason why you cannot stay for the whole class. I remember, for my first Body Attack class, not only did I stay for the entire class, but I went for Body Step after that as well. *action*

We did a mix of old tracks and new tracks... and according to Barney, it's the exact same tracks as he did last week (when the battery died). Fuh. After that, went home to work on my annual dinner costume. That's going to be my excuse if anyone thinks I don't gym enough. Need time to work on costume dei.

0 comments: