CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 197

Went back late from work again... argh!

Body Jam this time.. with Anthony! (He was replacing Jeremy). Was kinda nervous before class started because it was evident that Anthony was going to do all the new releases and I would be a total n00b! Evident in the warm up track, where I messed up the chorey a little, hehe. Some more he asked the newbies at the back to follow the ones in front. Shy! :D

Anyway...

I LOVE THE LATEST JAM RELEASE!!!!!

So awesome, from head to toe! Maybe it's because all the songs are songs that are very current, and although some parts are tricky, it's rather repetitive, so you have lots of opportunity to catch up. Warm up track was so-so to me, but not bad. The Hip Hop track is AWESOME, super full of energy! Samba De Janeiro gives you plenty of opportunity to be ~DRAMA~ especially when you do that little jump into the air. HEhehe, vain me LOVES looking at myself in the mirror when I do that. :P Freakin' Fakin' House is a great performance track... with all the jumps, this is one release that REALLY helps if you have great stamina. I can see a lot of people dying halfway in this class, hahahaha.

The cooldown track was nice, but looking at the Les Mills track listing... I don't think it's the one that Anthony did... *blur*suspicious*

Can't wait to do the performance track again!

0 comments: