CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day 203

Yay me! Managed to get off work prettyyyyy close to the dot, so I managed to make it back to Taipan in time for Julian's Body Combat class. Was expecting Lorraine, but at least it is Julian and not a certain BC instructor who cause me major trauma by ruining U R My Phantasy (kata-kata seorang yang dramatik).

Anyway, the tracks were same as the one last week, except that instead of doing the finale track from the latest BC release, she did Be Good To Me . And yes, Here I Come for the conditioning track again. This time I really forced myself to be steady to the end... *phew*

After that was weight training!
15 minutes on Cardio Wave (up to Level 11)
3 sets of adductor (30,25,20kg)
3 sets of abductor (as above)
3 sets chest press (15kg, 12.5kg, 10kg --- but suffering all the way. Maybe I should start lower...)
3 sets of MTS High Row (12.5kg, 10kg, 7.5kg)... saw Mani there... who gave me some tips! After that I set for him the starting weight as 35kg, hehehe... I'm sure that that's "sap sap sui" for him! :P
3 sets of calve extensions (22.5kg, 20kg, 17.5kg) --- this is really low for my mutant calves... but I must be careful not to over exert myself
3 sets of tricep extensions (12.5kg, 10kg, 7.5kg) --- really low too. :D
20x, 30x sit ups
20x, 30x butterfly sit ups

Pretty fast routine, but it was fun. I need to rotate between the abductor/adductor and the leg curls /extensions and the leg squats and the glute workout. And rotate between the chest press and the incline press. *reminder to self*

0 comments: