CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 202

Since it was going to be my "final" workout day before the CNY binge, forced myself to work out on the day before reunion dinner. Didn't go for Saturday marathons because of erm... aunty visits.

Started with Body Jam with Clarissa. There were only 2 participants (including me)... damn paiseh. It's like all your errors are totally exposed to the instructor. I also came in late.. in the middle of the Fergalicious performance track. After that, we did the Bring 'Em Up (or is it Bring Em Out?) "square dance" track, "Feedback"... erm... and the performance track which introduced the "Beyonce" arms. I forgot the name of the song... Ring the Alarm I think. Which ends with JT's What Comes Around Goes Around....

After a small lunch at Old Town, continue with Body Attack with Jason. Hmmm.. long time didn't go for his classes! I'm starting to miss my instructors ah! ;p ;p Again, there were only 2 participants (myself included).... but as Jason says, "don't need a lot of people in the class in order to sweat". Really pushed myself to go all out, and indeed felt like I sweat buckets after the class. Really amazinggggg workout. :D

My weight after working out the entire month seems to have stagnated... sigh... I guess I should be happy that it didn't go up? But I was hoping to see like... 2kgs shed. :P Oh well, time to up the Body Attack, Body Step & weight training classes! *gambatte!!!*

0 comments: