CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 196

Weight training!
I left work quite late, so I wasn't able to go for Group X classes... don't think any of my favorites were on at that time anyway. Thought it would be ~perfect~ for weight training since it was late, therefore less people hogging machines? How wrong I was! Should remember that in January, the gym is ALWAYS packed (people all still burning with FIRE from their new year resolutions). Sigh...

Anyway, due to lack of time, I didn't train as much as I ought to. Only did :
a. 20 minutes on Cardio Wave
b. 3 sets of abductor (20, 15, 10 kg)
c. 3 sets of adductor (as above)
d. 3 sets of leg curl (as above)
e. 3 sets of leg extension (as above)
f. 3 sets of incline press (the chest press machine was taken up! Anyway, it's much easier than chest press, which I struggled with on this OTHER chest press machine - not the regular one I have. With incline press, more of a pushing motion which works your chest & triceps. Perfecto! I started with 20kg I think. The next level was 35kg... couldn't even move the damn weights! Heh!)
g. 3 sets of back row... struggled @ 19kg... so I slowly dropped til 12kg. Still couldn't... I didn't really do 3 sets TBH.

Totally missed out the biceps & abs! :O

0 comments: