CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Day 205

Every part of my body is aching right now. This is usually how I feel after Body Attack. Some had weight training the day before that .. sigh. My arms totally ache and I constantly need to stretch my shoulders. My legs hurt so much that I can't walk properly. -___- Needless to say, although I left work early, I couldn't do my "Friday mini marathon" of Jam-Step-Combat. :( Only went for Body Jam - Jason's class.

As usual, he was very siao, so the class was super enjoyable, even though there were only 7-8 of us. :D Mix of old and new - we had a bit of the In the Ayer performance (still can't really get a hang of it, but I still like the songs loads), Ring the Alarm performance track (great chorey for this track... love it!), Baila Casanova for Latin (haven't done this in ages, quite confused, didn't make the best of the nice chorey)... that's about all I remember. Oh, I finally got the hang of that 3 step + heel thingy for Rihanna & Dreamer's Livin A Lie recovery track! Hehehhee. Super late, I know.

Okay, hope I can wake up early tomorrow for either :
Combat + Dance Mania (Meei's class... aww... no Danny!) + Attack + Step + Jam (CAN I SURVIVE?!) or

Combat + Combat (Taipan) + Jam (more realistic...)

Hahaha.. see how my body feels tomorrow!

0 comments: