CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 204

Was late @ work, only ended up going for Body Attack (Hazrin) when I planned to dance up a storm in Ronicia's class initially. :( Oh well... Body Attack was really cool. MAn, I got damn winded when we did this "old" track which just consists of ... running around. That track is damn boring man... but it really makes you run and run and run.... and although we're supposed to be doing high knees / heels to the back we just run like aunties rushing for deals in the pasar when Hazrin announce that the last GROUP would have to do push-ups. Hooray for me for being in the "last group"... but yay for no push ups in the end because I think he can see that we are all dying. :D

Mix of old and new tracks.. not familiar enough with Body Attack to comment on the songs, except that he did the "Dong Song" again. I'm cool with that cos that's one of my faves too. Kekeke.

Sigh.. but my shoulders are still achy from the chest press yesterday. Totally couldn't do the push up track and the plank.... *disappointed*

0 comments: