CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 201

Didn't quite make it for Marathon Fridays (darn Compliance team!), so I only went for Body Step with Anthony, and then Body Combat with Julian (I think that's her name). Body Step was quite fun... had a mix of old and new. (Old = circa "Walk Like an Egyptian" so that's like reallllllyyyy old for me. ;P) We had "Do Somethin'" for the finale track, which is one of my favorites! :D

Julian claimed that it's only her 2nd class to date, but she was a total pro! Don't really remember the tracks, but it was all from the more recent ones... like Zombie, and the final track from the latest release. Oh yeah, she asked if we wanted to do old or new for conditioning, and I said OLD cos new = that PCD song with triceps and what not. I was hoping she'd do the Rocky Balboa track. Mana tahu she fished out Fergie's Here I Come.. zomg... one of my most hated tracks. If you're able to do the kicks on one leg, you'll die half way on the other leg. T___T

Oh, Adrian is back, but he didn't teach. He also doesn't look any fatter despite all the weight rantings on his blog....~

0 comments: