CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 199

Weight training by myself, just to fulfil the "twice a week" regime I have going on now. Nothing much though!

20 minutes on the cardio wave.
3 sets of leg squats (starting around 35kg? Or the one above it)
3 sets of the gluten extension thingy for each leg. I can barely walk today because of this. I started pretty high.. around 20-30kg!!
3 sets of chest press (starting at 10kg!! Hhahaha. Ok, I found my "favorite" machine again, and I think I can start from 12.5 kg...)
3 sets of chest extensions
3 sets of vertical pulldown
1 half-hearted attempt at the oblique curl. I don't know how to use the machine...
1 plank for 30 seconds. Sigh... I used to be able to hold for one whole minute! (talking as if this is such a great achievement... zzz)
30 x 2 sit ups

That's all! :D

0 comments: