CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 199

Body Combat with Terence! He's back! From honeymoon? Work? :D

I was late... because... my lock has rusted! I spent a good 10 minutes fiddling with it in the changing room before I decided to rush off and buy a new one from the frontdesk. As luck would have it, they were out of stock! But this really nice staff there (KUHEN!) lent me his lock! *tears of joy* As such, I think I *only* missed 3 of the first tracks!?

As I stood outside watching them do "Call My Name" (??) and thinking "YES! Back to the old releases!", I went in and Terence did mostly new releases after that. In fact, I think all of it were from the new release! Oh well, this is only my 3rd time doing the latest release, so I'm not sick of it or anything. Just not a fan. :P Maybe if I do it more often, I will get used to it. And I really do like the final cardio track in the latest release...

But that esquiva track...!! Meh!! Really think it's not an elegant track at all. Even the previous esquiva track is much nicer than this one! You should see how everyone looks like when they do the kicks after resetting from the esquiva. Their kicks are flailing out in every direction. :P So hard to maintain the balance when you're totally stressing out one leg.

All for now... Happy CNY! :D

0 comments: