CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day 101

Planned to go for a spinning class, but I left work a tad too late. Was still determined to do some cardio workout, so instead of cycling, I went on the good ol' strider. ;)

50 minutes (just like a typical spinning class), travelled 6.3 miles, losing 463 calories. If those measurements can be believed.

Of course, stamina levels are no good. I hit a heartrate of 161 within 10 minutes on the strider. Usually I only reach above 160 after 20 minutes of a good workout! Peaked at 171 and that was that. Thank god for the trusty ipod that pushed me further when I felt like stopping. I've never done 50 minutes on the strider before, so I'm glad that I still have the mental strength to push me all the way through. :) This when I STILL have the slight strain on my left calf (I first started to feel it during the Body Attack launch in DECEMBER) and I'm still aching all over from BC yesterday.

Here comes the Counterpain!

0 comments: