CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Day 104

I vowed to myself not to do marathon-classes on Saturdays as often. Kinda wastes my Saturday away --- not to say that exercising is not good --- but too much of it can make you get bored with something quickly and you start resenting the gym instead.

Anyway --- my calf is not so strong now - best not to stress it. :(

Right. Went for Body Attack (Jason's class)... my god, by the 3rd track or so I was suffering ady. Even "jog in place" was killing my calf. Anyway, he did the new release for BA... starting to like it more and more, especially Wind It Up. =)

After that, went for Dance Mania (Danny's class) ... first time in at least a month! Omg... I miss this class soooooooo much. I thought Danny already forgot me. T_T And he said that he would be doing an "old song, old routine", so I thought I ought to know the steps, cos I think I only missed a few classes since he started teaching in Jaya33? But it was a song & choreo that I totally didn't know - Kylie Minogue's Can't Get You Outta My Head. It was a "robotic" movement kinda dance, quite difficult lor!

To be honest, I still can't remember the choreo, right til the end of the class. :P And the embarrassing part is that at the end of the class, where Danny caters to our "inner performers", he selected me among 5-6 others to dance in position coz supposedly we "dance a bit better than the rest". I was going "wtf WTF wtfFF!!" cos the entire class I was seriously damn behind in the movements - couldn't remember what I was doing and not doing it technically correctly too. :P Maybe he just layan cuz he knows I always goes for his class and if I don't get selected I'll boycott. :P Nah... I was really hoping I won't get selected because I knew I'd screw up...

And of coz the first run-through I screwed up so badly. Kinda forgot the moves after the first 8 counts! :D Kena marah!! :P So then he rearranged us and then he said he'll partner me. -___- Giving me extra pressure la...

But anyway, after that I really forced myself to concentrate (despite my left calf / ankle) and I think was managing to "bluff" my way through the next few rounds. :) And I think it was a decent showing... hehehe. So thanks to Danny for somehow forcing me to learn the choreo and believing in me... *this sounds so kua cheong & dramatic*

:)

This is why I love Dance Mania classes. Incidentally, we'll be having Ronicia in Taipan on Thursdays! Perfect! I did mention that I love her DM classes and now I get to go to her classes too. Muah! :)

0 comments: