CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 109

Can't blog much due to trauma & sleepiness! Left work early on a day where there was no point in leaving early as the only class that I wanted to go for starts at 7:45pm anyway. :P So I was entertaining myself, doing leg press here (can still maintain my last weight lifted, unlike my tricep extensions... cannot start at 15kg anymore! pathetic!), 6 minutes on the cardio wave, 5 minutes on the strider....

Then it was Body Combat with Terence... seriously I don't think I can go for his class anymore in the future!! He always helps me with my moves... but .... I don't wanna get killed by the Dangerous Guy who freaking keeps coming nearer and nearer to me unintentionally.
*breathe in breathe out*
Actually Dangerous Guy is quite good ady la... I just like calling him Dangerous Guy because he's damn powerful (and also because of the occasional coming too near to me and I freak out that he's going to punch me in the face). And I'm esp afraid when we have to shuffle left / right. But he's quite considerate ady, moving further back / front when it's the sidekicks.

But still I'm damn scared la. I can still remember the look on the lady who kena punched by him... TWICE.

Shit la, I'm a damn bitchy gym member la.

Anyway... the second trauma part was seeing that Adrian attending the class... I thought he "kai dou" already for the operation.. is it a good idea to do BC some more when you have injuries?!!?! When you're feeling PAIN?!?!?! Are you mad?!?!?! Are these polite questions to ask someone?!!?!?

Regardless ... class was awesome as usual. Terence did the first 3 - 4 tracks, Emma took over for 3 tracks, and then it was back to Terence for the Muay Thai, final power track, conditioning and cool down.

Warm up = Behind the Cow and The Killer's Somebody Told Me.
1st Track = We're Not Gonna Make It (this one has kinda nice choreo, I likey. It's from one of the newer releases, so it gives me hope for the new releases. :P)
2nd Track = *forgotten* I think it's an old(er) track. A "boxing" track.

Emma took over for :
Tracks 4, 5, 6 from the latest release.

+ the latest ginga track. ICKY! I HATE THIS TRACK! Nothing to do with the instructors... it's just damn complicated punya choreo and all this weird slow shuffling and then suddenly must knee & kick & ginga so quickly. Crap... I realise that I'm treating BC like how I treat dance classes. To me rhythm is everything, must fit in with the music and all that. When I don't like a song, or I don't like the movements for it, then I just slack off. :D

+ I don't know whether the ginga one is Lights Out or Elevator. Anyway, the "other" one is the one with the punch in front and then punch DOWNWARDS move which is SOOO tough to do! Esp when Terence pointed out that when punching DOWNWARDS the elbow must be pointing upwards .. like your arm must be near your face. *hard to explain* Basically after doing it for two times or so, your arm gets tired and it starts sinking lower and lower until it's resting happily at your waist. =) Must persevere to do things the CORRECT way... even though I'm about 50% slower doing things the CORRECT way. :P

+ Shut Up n Drive where Emma said we must accentuate the kicks and knees and back kicks and such and not do the choreo like we're dancing. :P I admit, I like the choreo for Shut Up and Drive because it's so danceable! But when you have to freaking kick and knee with force, it's quite tiring lor! I thought we were supposed to take it easy for this track! I thought this was recovery!!

The MT track is "Going Insane". Or "Gone Insane". *don't remember* Damn difficult la. Never mind, simply do only. Terence can only restart a track once MAX, keep that in mind people. :P

Last track was fun --- Ride on Time. Eh, this song is damn nice la. Esp the choreo towards the end, switching sides and clapping. =) Die die also found the energy to continue jumping around like a monkey.

Sound of the Underground for conditioning --- kinda died after 2 push ups. This would've been ok if not for the stupid Who's Your Daddy Body Attack conditioning track. Holy heck, my right shoulder has not been the same ever since.

and Breathe Easy for cool down! Pauline would be happy if she was there... nice track for cool down. =)

Got questions to ask instructor after class but too paiseh la, got so many people going towards him. T_T I go find another instructor. T_T

1 comments:

Adrian said...

Hey Leech,

Don;t worry ... the pain isn't that intense to the point where I can't take it any longer. Besides, I'm on painkillers ... really need my workout now coz after the surgery (which is this coming Monday), I shall have to stay away from exercising all together for a good 7 weeks at least. Die lar die lar. Surely gonna go fat oledi. Hahaha.