CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day 107

I've been deprived of dancing... imagine my joy at the prospect of dancing non-stop for a straight TWO hours!!! Who else would have such a class if not Ronicia! My boss and my senior were not around today, so I dashed out of work at 5:45pm. Was in time for Funky Line, and followed up with Dance Mania (which Ronicia calls "Power of Dance").

What can I say... for some reason nowadays I'm less confident about my movement. Feel like I can't remember the dance sequences and I can't imagine why. But going for her class brought back my confidence because the steps were easy and most of all FREAKING FUN!! I was beaming throughout two hours... so happy to have my dancing shoes on again. :)

My favorite funky line movement has gotta be for Avril Lavigne ft Lil' Mama's Girlfriend. The dance steps are to intimidate and somewhat... to cheer someone on also. It's very nice. And when we do it non-stop around the classroom, it's damn nice. Can you imagine a mob of ladies going after someone and telling them "hey hey you you, I don't like your girlfriend?"

Kinda scary actually. :P

And I love Fatman Scoop & Crooklyn Clan's Dance for cooldown. Did it before in Jaya 33 so was more familiar with the steps here. Again, I like rather "aggressive" kinda dance moves, so this one was nice too. Oh, and the remix Sexyback was kinda fun once we all got the hang of the moves!

Dance Mania theme today was more of ... oldies. We had Footloose, Jitterbug (Wake Me Up Before You Go Go) among other early 2000s stuff like Ricky Martin and Las Ketchup. HAhaha, I had so forgotten the Las Ketchup dance! It's kinda stupid but fun to do.

My legs are aching now... and guess what? More dance tomorrow! Hope Jason won't do any new tracks ady... sick of it! :p

1 comments:

Unknown said...

first time come here ^_^