CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Day 105

Crap la... after one day of rest, I thought my calf/ankle was right as rain, but after an hour of Combat, it's aching again. God... it feels like my calf/ankle will never be okay again. It's been almost a month! Then again, once upon a time, I thought my left eye would never be ok again and now it's no longer itching the fcuk outta the eye socket. @_@

Taking things easy, only went for Body Combat today. One day... maybe I'll go for Body Attack after that. One day when my leg doesn't feel like you're hammering it when I'm walking.

There was another instructor shadowing Terence today ... her name is Karen. Something about a clearance ... don't know what that means. But she's one of the best combat instructors to shadow him, so thumbs up! Think she pass the clearance without any problems, but then again I'm just a n00b who am I to judge!

Terence kicked off the class with Shake That and ... dunno the name of the follow-up warm-up track. Was conned into thinking we were back to old tracks! After Karen took over, it was BC34 until the conditioning track (reverted back to Twist & Shout) and then back to BC34 for the cool down.

Since this is my 2nd time doing some of the new release and 1st time doing some of the new release, I can give some comments about it...

Namely that aside from Shut Up n Drive, I kinda dislike it. :P Then again, I always hate the new releases and it's only thru constant drumming that I gain an affinity for it. Hey, first impressions right? If you dislike someone the first time u meet them, would u keep on trying to befriend the feller?

The Way ... kinda simple. No comments about this one.
The final track is crazy.... 4 different levels of punch / upper cut?? @____@ You have no idea how many times I realised that although I started on the same side as the instructors, halfway thru I find that we have switched (cos I'm slower)!
Muay Thai track is ... complicated.

Another track... forgot the name... quite complicated choreo. Punch in front, then punch down to the side (and the leg must move front and to the side too). Complex complex...

Don't remind me about the jumpkick track... started hating jumpkick tracks when they incorporated capoeira into it. The studio is packed with people, how to do ginga? And don't remind me... I am standing next to that dangerous guy again... He ah... has super power in his moves but no rhythm. Seriously I cannot even feel free to move around coz I'm afraid that if I don't see if he has stopped or not, he might grievously injure me.

Anyway, that jumpkick track is damn confusing la. Got dunno what sashaying to the side and then ginga. Then got knee, kick and ginga. Then jumpkick and ginga. Haiyoh.
Go back to the days of Bagpipes can?

But "Shut Up & Drive" more than makes up for it.... nice song and cute choreo. Hehehe.

1 comments:

david santos said...

VERY, VERY WEEL, POLICE OF MALAYSIA. I LOVE THIS POLICE.

Justice for NURIN JASLIN.