CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Day 111

Yalah, I know I haven't been going to the gym in ages. Barely more than 10 times for January... seems like I'm losing interest in gymming again. I've been going to the gym for nearly 3 years now, n what have I achieved. Okayla, got lose weight... okay la, my body fat percentage is lower. I do feel good about myself ... or perhaps I've just given up and accepted my weaknesses. :P I have been trying to minimise my calves (wtf) and thighs for 3 yrs, but i dun care la... i'm just gonna make them fucking muscular. Should skinny girls or skinny ah bengs ever dare to mock me, i can kick them like a football into the drain...

Damn a lot of internal anger in me at the moment... damn I hate the people who park in Taipan. Today is the 23423523523 time someone double park behind me. Stupid la.. you wanna double park, make sure there's someone in the car, or u are keeping an eye out on your own fucking car. Instead I was waiting for 1423525 minutes... really angry. The guy who came out eventually try to be "nice" and smile and give me thumbs up shite when I reversed out. Wanna ask him to stick it up where the sun don't shine!!!!!!!! -__________________- Damn angry. The other time, one Indian gangster looking guy slowly took his own sweet time waddling out of the store to reverse the car.. and gave me a murderous look because I hornnnnnnnnnn him so loudly. WTF DO WRONG ALREADY STILL DARE TO ACT LIKE I'M IN THE WRONG.

Double parkers... can go burn in Hell!!

Can't think of any creative curses, so I'll stop here for the moment.

Actually, was quite happy in class today. :D
There was someone shadowing Terence, so I was afraid that it'll be all new releases.. well, I think we did 1. Or 2. Forgot already! I just remember the old tracks, erm... Bagpipes, So What, Power of Love (nyehehhee... actually I wanted to faint at this point, esp when he announced he wants to do a circle track! And the reason I'm so tired is... I was on the Cardio Wave machine for 15 minutes before the class started. ^_^ ), Jump, some Backstreet Boys song for conditioning (super didn't do my tricep pushups.. I think I give up la) and "I'll Stand by You" for cool down.

Today lim pei very angry, cannot write in detail.

The end!

0 comments: