CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Day 103

Good news and bad news for me today!

Good news --- luckily I didn't sign up for True Spa! Turns out that Pauline is already a member, so I can buy packages under her name @ member's price! Mwahhaha!! Here I come Body Polish and Shiatsus. =)

Bad news --- the ache in my left calf / slightly above ankle area is still damn painful! I don't know what's wrong with it, been massaging it daily with Counterpain. Sigh... I really don't know how I'm going to gym if this goes on... like today, I was damn gung-ho and was prepared to go for three classes. I ended up only going for Jason's Body Jam class. *sigh*sigh*sigh* After that, the pain became quite intense that I was limping up and down the stairs. Cindy told me to go back home and not push myself.

The class today was good --- a mix of old and new. Well, practically everything was new tracks until after the cooldown. Now the cooldown and warm-up tracks don't look so difficult after all! Maybe Simone was doing some extra special stylo moves, cos I remember it looked damn complicated. And I still like the disco track --- Chaka Khan/ I Feel For You, and I still love Impacto (although I tried to 'go lower' and it's fcukin painful ok.

The old tracks today:
~ Don't Stop Movin' (S Club 7)
~ It's Raining Men! (I honestly don't EVER remember doing this track, but it's really fun!)
~ I Need To Know (I think it's Jason's favorite track)
~ Candyman (he announced that it's a track pple don't like. Hahaha! In my class, only a handful of pple can do it properly. Seriously, I super "tou kai" doing the movements. :D)

It was really fun la.. great choice of tracks. Happy clappy music.

Btw, the cleaner came in again for Jason's dance class... muwahahhhaa. Cindy was once again very unhappy bout it. :P

0 comments: