CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Day 108

Blogging this on Sunday, but this is my usual Saturday work out at Jaya 33. No mood to blog much about it (more on that later)... about the work out first :
1) Woke up late for Body Combat, so I SKIPPED it as usual
2) Went for Body Attack where Jason did the entire new release. Just realised the "Who's Your Daddy" song is DAMN nice but all those push ups are BLOODY TORTUROUS!
3) Went for Dance Mania with Danny, and this time we did a really nice choreo & simple to do as well. It's a "tribal" kind of choreo, with fierce and outrageous movements. There were only 6 of us in his class, so we did all kinds of formations ("v", circle, mixture of both, face-offs, etc). It was BLOODY FUN! Please join his class on Saturday, it's really fun and we need more people! :D


Anyway, the sad part is I kena saman for parking at my "usual" parking spot which is near the residential area of Seksyen 13. Bloody hell! Can you imagine residents with more than 2 cars? They won't be able to park anywhere legally! WTF! I'm so mad now. I refuse to pay for that saman. There's no LEGAL place to park near residential area? What if the authorities decide to saman me for parking under the tree outside my house? Should I build a parking spot IN THE SKY to put my car?!!?

REFUSE TO PAY REFUSE TO PAY REFUSE TO PAY.
Some more it's like RM100!!

Anyway, I refuse to pay but I don't wanna wind up with 1000 samans, so I'll have to park at JAya33 from now onwards, which I REALLY am reluctant to do because the stupid parking lot has such NARROW ways to navigate. Seriously... I think a Storm would have trouble going up the slope. Fuck la. Kena saman or get scratches on my car? Wtf.

Maybe I'll just go to Jaya 33 less often... which I LAGI reluctant to do cos I fcukin love that place. *sigh*

0 comments: