CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day 102

Today I wanna complain about damn oblivious and selfish people!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to Jaya33 for classes today even though Taipan had nicer classes (they had Ronicia's funky line class!!) because I had a free back massage from True Spa which I wanted to redeem today. Anyway, it's no biggie because Jaya33 had Alex C's Body Combat class.

I was in the class early... standing in my favorite position - front to the left. Then this old lady came in and she stood like directly in front of me.
WHAT THE FUCK OK!! DO YOU NOT SEE ME THERE ALREADY??
If she wanted me to move, then ASK don't just fucking stand like 1 step in front of me.
WHAT THE FUCK.
THERE WAS SO MUCH SPACE EVERYWHERE ELSE.
AT THAT TIME THERE WAS JUST THREE PEOPLE IN THE CLASS.

I just moved away la... cos I was so pissed I couldn't think of a polite way to ask her what the fuck was wrong with her.

Later this regular came into the class and stood a little near to her, so she move and stood even nearer to me.. wtf... in the end I got my most hated position in a class...
directly in front of the instructor
and facing that pillar thing so that I can't even see myself in the mirror..

Shit.. don't want to talk about it anymore.. I can feel my blood pressure rising already.

Seriously --- I don't care if you're a "regular" or whether u are damn kam cheng with an instructor or what-the-fuck-ever. If you come into a class and someone is already in your "regular" place, you don't act like fucking queen of the world and make them switch places. Here's an idea: WHY DON'T YOU MOVE INSTEAD, BITCH!

Anyway, it's not like she was damn good at BC and if she stand in front all of us can follow her... *bitch*bitch*bitch*

In other news .... the class was alright otherwise.
It was a mix class, the 2nd half of the class was from the new release, so I finally got to try it. I really like the recovery track (Shut Up & Drive). It's a bit complicated, but if you do it properly it looks damn stylo ok! :D

The other tracks --- no comment. Haven't done them enough to have a real "feel" of it. I like the cool down though.




The True Spa back massage was pretty darn good! I like the environment --- very hygienic and clean an comfy. Only problem is there's a lot of people being shown around the place so it was quite noisy ---- there's this lady with special loud voice asking questions, how to relax la.

My masseuse was pretty good... she can apply so much pressure that I thought she was stepping on my back! Really felt like she was realigning all my bones. The body oil that they use smells nice and isn't too sticky, unlike the one I got from Jojoba Spa last time (Times Square).

Normal price for the "stress relieving back massage" is RM100... RM50 for member price.

Damn... I'm so easily influenced. I really felt like joining True Spa after a chat with the consultant. Thank God I left my wallet and all that in True Fitness cos I knew that I'm the "easily convinced" type. They offered me this package whereby I pay RM1,500 but I get 18 treatments. The ala carte price of these 18 treatments is over 3k, and the member price for these 18 treatments is still over 2k. If I don't join today, the next time I join, I'll get less than 18 treatments....

The treatments sound quite nice.. they don't just offer massages... they have something called body polish that sounds realllllllyyy good too. It's basically full body exfoliation..

Okay I don't wanna think about this anymore. It's still the first week of the year and I'm already trying to overspend.
I still have to pay for gym, car, parents, my camera, etc etc...
Too many monthly payments as it is already!

0 comments: