CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 206

After all that "planning" in my last entry, I wound up not going to the gym during the weekend. My calve / ankles were aching terribly, I couldn't even walk properly. Sigh. I think there is something wrong in the way I do my jumping jacks. I try to land heel first, as what the instructors say, but it's kind of a hit - and - miss there. :( So there I was, wanting to exercise so badly, but still couldn't. :(

Oh well, went for Body Combat today (Terence's class)... it was super packed! Either people are really enthusiastic on Mondays (start of the week - time to burn burn burn them calories!), really like his class (you can see certain people in his class that onlyyyyy appears for his BC class and none other) or ... it's the CNY aftermath guilt! :D

He said it was a mix of old and new, I think there were more old tracks than new tracks. Then again, my perception of "new" is very skewered now.
Warm up - If I were You
1st Track - We're Not Gonna Take This
2nd Track - *forgotten*
3rd Track - Amadeus (hahaha... there was 1 part where Terence stopped, so the entire class also stopped doing jump kicks. We all looked like this :

)
4th Track - I'm so excited! I just can't hide it!
5th Track - one really old song that I swear I've never done before - She's a Maniac on the Dancefloor
6th Track - Electro Violence.... was suffering terribly here. :( And those hooks to the ribs and the elbow bits are damn punishing to your legs. T__T
7th Track - erm.. that Ludwig remix thingy.

Cardio - Dancefloor Anthem ... er.. that Good Charlotte track lah. I was doing well for the first half!! Was almost praising myself to the high heavens til Terence said that we had to do all those push-ups all over again wtffffff. T____T And When Love & Hate Collide for cool down. :)

I think I might've missed a few tracks here and there... memory is not as good as it was, kekeke.

0 comments: