CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 356

Went for Body Combat before meeting up with my friends to celebrate my birthday!! Yes!! Monday is not my birthday, but today, as I am writing this, and the clock has struck 12am... is my birthday! :D :D :D Actually, make that :( :( :( because I don't like getting older! They say you are only as old as you feel, but nowadays I do feel old as well because I think that I'm soooooooooo logical and sensible... I rather be an immature brat again! :P

Anyway, BC was a mix of old tracks again... *phew* started with Man in Motion (?? did I get the title right? Late at night, can't think straight) which follows up to the 2nd part of the warm-up... forgot what it's called. After that, we had the Call My Name song, Final Countdown, Bagpipes, Power of Love, the "California" song, some weird old MT song, Ride on Time, etc etc. Very tired that day, totally lack of sleep. Slept at 3am only... thank goodness got meet up with friend, otherwise I don't know how I could survive BA after that...

After class, still got technique drill again by Terence T. Hahhaa... I said ady... I am practicing more BC technique than BA technique. Yes yes, many people keep asking me when I'm going to TT. Good question! I don't have faith in myself, how to ask the instructor to have faith in me? Anyway, just had a chat with another instructor just now and I feel more ... fired up I would say, to do a better job than I have been doing. Kept saying I will train more, but still haven't. Perhaps, I'm kinda afraid of pain. WTF.

Anyway, after thinking about it, I told Terence I didn't wanna do BC tecnique practice so seriously because "I'm not doing BC training anyway!" and he said, "Don't care. Just do." HAhaa... actually, I do appreciate it la... and you're right. Just do it. Whatever is worth doing, is worth doing WELL.

Oh yeah, and he did dance on Monday! Abracadabra by Brown-EYed Girls... hahaha!

0 comments: