CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 358

Today is my birthday, and I celebrated by doing weight training at PAVILION. :) I'm not very used to the weights and stuff there, but I did what I could lol. Actually, I tried to rush there to go for Su-Yee's BC and Rapid Abs class, but by the time I arrived, everything was over! What to do, when I'm on leave, I move like a snail... took my time rolling out of bed, packing handbag, packing gym bag, la la la~~

Nothing much to talk about weights :
- abductor & adductor : 40kg, 35kg, 30kg. Still with LWHR (ie : 16,18,20)
- leg press (50kg, 40kg, 30kg)
- leg curl & leg extensions : 30kg, 25kg, 20kg
- chest press : 22.5kg, 20kg, 17.5kg
- shoulders : 10kg, 5kg, 5kg
- triceps pushdown : 15kg, 15kg, 15kg
- back pulldown : 22.5kg, 20kg, 20kg
- fly : 19kg, 17.5, 15kg

After that, I did 20 minutes on the strider... really tried to motivate myself to go faster or longer, but when exercising in Pavilion, the main concern is PARKING PRICE wtf. At the end of the day, it cost me RM12 to park there, even though I already got 2 1st hours free discount. WTF. But I *really* love shopping here! :D

0 comments: