CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 364

A day to torture myself --- I didn't work, so I had time to go for THREE classes on Monday! Yay!


Body Pump (Su-Yee)
--- this is, I think, the first time I'm doing Body Pump in True Fitness! WAhhhhhh!! Hahahha. And yes, I know there's other Body Pump classes, but it always clashes with something I wanted to do. I always thought that I was "getting there" with my weight training, meaning that I could lift more.. but in Body Pump, I was lifting sooooo little and I was shaking all over. :O Sorry, this is one class that I really cannot comment at all about the track listings because I really was just concentrating on the reps til the song finishes and I could put my weights down. Hahahhaa!

Anyway, I thought it was sweet of the auntie in front of me to tell me that I put too much weights when I started off... it's not that I was "action", but that I thought the first move was squats or something, so I thought heavier weights was "tahan-able". Forgot all about warm-up. :P

After class, Su-Yee told me... "Your deadlift tak boleh pakai la, Leech!" and I said, "Oh? Which one is the deadlift?" Hahahaha. Yeah, that's how blur I am! After saying that, I also felt quite paiseh, but anyway, it's great... SY taught the right way and now I feel quite excited to try Pump again so I can do the deadlift properly. :P See how lah hah..

Body Combat (Terence & Cheng)
Whoa.. this is the first time that I got to see Cheng in action, after hearing about her from Pauline, who said that she is one of the few instructors in FF that she likes (last time when she was still with FF lah). Anyway, I am quite blur, so I don't really remember what are the tracks that we did that day! The few that I remember are : Zombies, Ballroom Blitz, Shake Ya Shimmy and U R My Phantasy.

Oh, I am so excited that Terence did Shake Ya Shimmy, but sadly all the shy people in TF dowan to shake their shimmy. :O Since when you all are so shy wan... hehehhe.

After class, kena criticised from Terence for apparently doing some weird movement when I run ahead... hahahaha.
Terence : "You lift your back leg up when you run in front... I dunno what you are doing, I cannot copy, hahahaha!"
Me : "Ohh.. that one. Hahahaha! Yalah, the back leg propels you forward.. looks nice what! Looks so energetic, fuuh!"
Terence : "Err.. whatever you say la, ok? "
-____-
I will show you the propelling backleg motion next time... looks nice ... *insists*

Body Attack (Jason Y)
Wah, I really didn't know whether I could make it to his class because I was shaking all over by this point, but there were so many gung ho people there that night - the usual suspects la, Olivia, Francis, Sam, Ryann, etc. HAhaha. I stood at the back just in case I memalukan diri by having to walk out of the class halfway wtf! :P

Anyway, it was a great class... awesome energy from Jason Y as usual... some of the tracks we did are Knowing Me Knowing You, I Need a Hero, Hot & Cold, Crank Dat, I Can't Get Over + Right Round + I'm Yours... and .... Don't Wanna Go To Bed Now. WTF.

For that track, these people kept asking me to go in front... in case you dunno.. that's the track I had to present during my training. Hahahaha. Honestly... I forgot all the moves liow. :O After the training finished, I couldn't bear to even listen to that song anymore. I think if Jason Y thought I can remember everything so clearly, then I sabotaged him lor. Cos I really don't remember even one single movement. Except for the ice-skate lah. Hahaha.

OMG, not good to simply announce all this out. Okay, dear all.. I am trying to memorise my choreography again... and to sharpen my techniques. Especially need to brush up on my visual cues. Pls wait for me... I am trying my best.... I still wanna teach ...


0 comments: