CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 355

Friday had to work late... sucky production issue. My last week had been horrible. I was sleeping at between 1am-3am or being woken up during those hours for deployment issues. I'm the type of person who, when finds out something went wrong during work, gets really screwed up. I will not be able to sleep properly, and I when faced with the prospect of going to work, I will feel like I'm marching towards my death sentence. So it's been really horrible week for me. So I missed my usual BC class on Friday, and on Saturday, although planned to workout before and after meeting my friend, I ended up sleeping til late (cos too tired from the rest of the work week), woke up to meet my friend, and then worked in the office from 8pm til 5am.

On Sunday, I worked from 8pm til 3am.
On Monday, production no issue, but another long story there. I was supposed to be on leave, but went back to work to settle the outstanding issue. I keep feeling like "diu yu" (fishing, aka nodding off) during work, but thank goodness my good friend RayRay came back from Laos so when there's someone to bitch with, life is 50% better. :)

Thankfully, before going in to the office no Saturday, I had a chance to go for Sam's Body Step class. This is my first time going for her class, but I already knew she's a good instructor from when we did Body Attack training together... :p Feel so shy when Sam said, "Good, Lee Cheng!" to me hahaha. What to do, I'm a Body Step n00b mar... :P

0 comments: