CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 361

Wow, today I felt damn freaking weak in Body Combat class. Never have felt like walking out of the class after a mere two tracks? Few reasons :

a. I spent the weekend drinking... like binge drinking til vomit like a puking machine kinda binge drinking. Not good for your health, ladies and gents. Sometimes I wonder why I do things like this to myself. And why I write it here for posterity. O_O"""
b. I had "Black Belt Corporate Culture" training at work, which involved a lot of sports-related activities like running laps and playing this game which resulted in me getting a cramp in my left thigh. It's not super serious like the cramps up and down my legS I got when doing BA training, but I got it during the end of the day, and after constant massaging, still didn't solve the problem. I reckoned that a good dose of Combat would cure it. Ya right. HAhahhaa.

Terence did mostly old songs from Shake That, Bom Bom Suena, Livin' on A Prayer, Shooting Star, erm. I think it's We Will Survive from BC 37 or from BC38... one of the "newer" tracks, then we had a split class track that I don't remember what the song was, just that I hate split class tracks so I just willed it to end faster, erm.. then Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely). Don't know what Terence said about me during this track because I was having a wtf face cos he was commenting after EVERY SINGLE LINE IN THE SONG.
Like :
I don't wanna, wake up with another, But I don't wanna always wake up with you either
[Terence : then what do you want to wake up next to?]
No you can't hop into my shower
[Terence : oh, I bet you will like that (or was it 'I'm sure I will like that?')
All I ask for is one fcuking hour
[Terence : oh I cannot say that word out loud.]

Wah.. seriously great lung capacity lor.

Continuing with the track listings, after that was Raver's Paradise and "an old track" for the finale. Don't know what it is called... but remember doing it last time and the choreography seems to have changed since then. :P

Pump It for conditioning, and Girl's Aloud I'll Stand By You for cool down. Nice!

Due to the aforementioned cramp, cannot go for BA today. Damn sad lah! Even for BC, when I did any kind of knees with my left leg, I cannot point my toes because my leg will feel funny. I generally couldn't put much weight on the left leg cos it felt like it would fold at any point, and so I thank God that there was no jump kick track. Hehehe. :D

0 comments: