CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 369

Wheeeee! I'm so happy whenever my back-to-back classes are f'awesome. Today was one such day, and I'm so happyyyyy that I was in the right mental health (hahaha) for class. Did Terence's BC class and Jason Y's BA class after that. :D Terence kinda tortured us during Body Combat #25 (all releases from #25... hahaha, easy to "catat" this workout).


Did I mention before that I thought BC #25 is one of the nicest releases? Hahaha... this brings back memories of FF days... :P Forgot how nice Kickin' Hard is, Jigga Jigga was considered sooooo challenging back then because of the 8 jump kicks... how we have advanced since then. :P Of course, never forgetting my Power of Love track, which Terence tried to make me sing into the mic but I skillfully avoided for the sake of everyone's eardrums. :P Next time if he persist I will say something instead of singing. Say, "this is the power of Leech!!" Hehehhehe. Oh, and he shouldn't have made us all laugh so hard during Electro Violence.. gosh, from no stitches at the side til cannot move at all. -___-"

After that was Jason's class... and it was one BA class that I really enjoyed.... it brings back memories of when I first started BA seriously in TF... all the old old songs. :) Happy songs! Made me miss my classes with Jason Low... hahaha. Last time I only went for his & Hazrin's classes. :P Started with Paul McCartney and Whenever, Wherever, followed by a track that Jason refers to as the "crazy people" track. :D That one was so much fun. Thankfully the plyometric track that followed didn't have lunges. Just a lot of squat and jumps. ("Tricky"), Beware of the Dog for conditioning (crazy amount of tricep push-ups!!), Forever Young for running track --- my fave! So happy, can sing in such a "zhao nyam" manner in class. :P Followed by Chelsea Dagger for agility (I realise I SUCK at agility tracks), forgot the interval track, but Nowhere Fast was for the finale... thank God!! Love this track!!

Haih, such a crazy, happy class today... feels sooooo good, and guess what? MY feet don't hurt as much doing BA, so perhaps I have started to get the form right for the jumping jacks? *hopeful* Despite having wrong shoes? Which I will replace in November. :P But I know the rest of my form quite lari, was so aghasted when I realised I was not having the 100% correct hands for pec decs... hmmm...

Oh well, this is a great motivational boost for me.. hehehe. And today I reacquainted myself with "Everywhere" ... small steps! Hopefully by end of this week I can re-learn my 7 tracks from BA65. Hahaha!!! Then we finish all 22 tracks, can be prepared for the last quarter release! Pls remind me to sign up!!!

0 comments: