CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 368

Trying to get back my stamina by increasing classes + weight training + getting proper amount of sleep. :) Imma be a good girl from now onwards.


Went for Simone's BC class this morning... the only way I can make it for her early class is if I ask Pauline to give me a wake-up call. Seriously, I am the only one benefiting from the "gym buddy" arrangement because if she gives me a wake up call and I don't go, I feel like a right shit. No doubt, after she calls me, I'll still go back to sleep for another 15 minutes or so.. but because she has called me, I won't be in deep sleep after that... and can naturally get to the gym in time.

Anyway, enough naggings... went for BC and it was mostly from BC #41, except for the recovery ("U + Ur Hand"), final peak (don't know the name...) and conditioning ("Switch" --- which means no push ups! yay! :P).

After that, went swimming... long time haven't swam, and after swimming, I always feel, "why don't I do this more often?" I only swam 10 times the length of the pool, but towards the last two lengths, I was feeling like I was going to drown at any second. And I'm not so pro like those water babies who were swimming laps after laps ... once I reach the end of the pool, I am huffing and puffing. Pauline so relax.. after 3 lengths she went and sunbathe. :P Envy her, can sunbathe... I don't want to get any darker! ;(

0 comments: