CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 362

After BC on Monday, the next time I went for a workout was on Saturday! A long break, not because I was on holiday or because I was lazy... believe me, I was dying to work out! However, the cramp in my left leg became INSANE and then I got cramp in my right leg as well. Raymond said that I walked around the office like I just gave birth to twins the night before. WTF. Kept on trailing me and saying 'virgin mary virgin mary' wtf wtf.


Halfway through, things got even worse for me, because then I fell sick on Friday... had a fever and horrible sinus / flu. The guy sitting opposite me went to the doctor for flu earlier, so I just took his medicine and it kept knocking me out. Splayed Leech on the office desk for 40 minutes, awaken only be VOIP calls.

Anyway, on Saturday, I was not feeling 100%, and I still had slight cramps, but I thought --- fuck it all, and I went for Body Jam. :P Took two panadols, and after lunch, felt slightly better. During the class.. oh my god.. I really felt like I was dying. Cos.. not to praise self.. but even when I don't feel 100%, I still try to do my best... so I was pushing myself too much. The songs that Anthony chose that day were super cardio too.. T___T

In `honor` of Deepavali, we had :
Canned Heat and Buttons for warm-up
Power of Snap performance track for 1st performance
Pump It / Beautiful People / etc for 2nd performance track
Rich Girl for recovery
UFO! performance track for finale
Be My Baby Tonight for cool down

Those who know... know la, how cardio those tracks are. :P FYI, I rather hate the Bollyjam performance track, and I also kinda hate the Pump It / Beautiful People performance track as well... sigh.. only cos Anthony is teaching la! Give face! Stay in the class all the way. ;p


0 comments: