CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 359

Whoa! Body Attack today was AWESOME! Janet's class, and Ryann was team-teaching. Don't know why I feel it's so nice... I think because there's a lot of people in the class and the participants were gung ho! Or maybe because after doing the new release for so long, I feel so syiok doing the old stuff again. :B Even BA#65 is considered old release ok! :D

We had stuff like Rock It, True Faith, Jump, Cherry Bomb, etc. I like...~~

Still can't do the triceps & push-ups properly... arms felt like wet spagghetti towards the end, and I was doing halfway push-ups only. Sigh.... don't know whether it's because of weight training yesterday or that I'm just not strong enough. Sigh... want to get stronger, but it seems so hard. Any ideas?

0 comments: