CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 365

Wow.. day 365... a year's worth of exercising. :)

And I did weight training + cardio today... feels good.

Weight training (LWHR)
chest press - 22.5kg, 20kg, 17.5kg
leg press - 50,50,40 (dunno kg or what)
abductor & adductor - 40,35,30
fly - 19kg, 17kg, 13.5kg
shoulder press - 15lb, 10lb, 10lb, 10lb (only 10x each... my shoulders tak boleh pakai one)
back extension - 19kg, 13.5kg, 13.5kg
some back thing - 19kg, 17kg, 13.5kg
lower back row - 20kg, 15kg, 15kg
triceps extension - 14kg, 9kg,9kg
crunches - normal situps and c-crunch (20 + 50)

Met BAHT halfway... he show me sourface when i said i dowan to team teach, only shadow. Hahahah. Actually, I didn't say I dowan to team teach, I just said that I want to start SHADOWING again cos right now I'm doing nothing. :P

Ran for 25 minutes.... start at 8kph, end at 10kph... could go faster next time. First 10 minutes are always the hardest. Easiest is the next 10 and then a LOT of motivation to pant through the last 5 minutes. I think I should run for longer periods of time? Maybe up to 35 minutes next time? Hmmm... my main concern is lack of time.

2 comments:

Cris Solis Chen said...

why not, run for distance instead? with incline perhaps ? so that it can simulate outdoor running.

Leech The Leceh said...

i will start running at 10kph next time if i wanna run for distance. for me starting at 8kph is already damn terrer ok. :p

and running with incline ah.. can can.. i just dowan to make my calves bigger! (which is what the PT told me last time)